Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Model Airports


I travel a lot for my job, so I go in and out of Kansas City's airport frequently.  There are a lot of things that I like about it.  But recently there has been a push to replace it, as it's aging and in many ways is inefficient.  But some of those inefficiencies, like the many small groupings of gates, each with their own security entrance, make my life easier, as it means the lines are almost always very small.  Regardless, it's still much better than many other airports.  So in general I want to keep the current airport, but then I go to airports like Detroit and Indianapolis (where I am today), and I start to get excited about what a new airport would be like for us:  spacious, airy, bright, yet still convenient and quick.  If our new airport would be like those, I could be happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment