Tuesday, March 20, 2012

All Dressed Up and Nowhere to Go


This morning I had a super early 6:20 AM flight.  I was going to fly through Detroit on my way to Chicago.  Unfortunately my flight to Detroit was delayed, so I was not going to make the second leg of the flight.  Normally I would just reschedule and find another flight.  But this week is Spring Break for many people, so nearly every flight was booked on every airline.  The next flight out left at 1:30, which meant I was going to miss my meeting in Chicago for today.  I still need to be there tomorrow, so I decided to drive back to the office, do the demo remotely, and then take an evening flight to Chicago so I could be there for my meetings tomorrow.  Here I am in the office in my suit, even though I now have no in-person customer meetings today.

No comments:

Post a Comment