Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Naptime: AKA Party Time

Joshua pretty much goes to sleep right away at night. But naptimes can be hard what with his newfound freedom of a toddler bed and all. If he is only somewhat tired then sometimes he plays in his room for awhile. I am generally fine with this and his room is child-proofed. But today the bathroom door was closed, but not fully latched so he got in there. This isn't particularly dangerous because we do not store anything in there and the toilet and tub are behind another closed door. But there are various toddler enticements available in this room such as toilet paper, towels, and things like that. As you can see, he had no problem entertaining himself for quite a lot of his rest time. Doors that don't latch well are not always easy to fix, but I think this one just made Jason's list.

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh I love this pic! While probably not as funny to you...I find this so cute and hilarious.

    ReplyDelete