Tuesday, May 15, 2012

A Game with Cards


Not only is my manager at work a really nice guy, he also loves going to baseball games, much like I do.  We are part of a team who periodically does roadshows in my sales region, and each time we always check to see if we can go to a baseball game while we're in town.  We have our presentation tomorrow here in St. Louis, and fortunately the Cardinals were playing a home game today, so we flew in a little early so we could go to the game.  It was the first time I'd been to the new Busch Stadium after having seen a couple games at the old stadium when I was younger.  They were playing the Cubs, which is why you see me here in my Cubs blue in a sea of red (and also standing "under" the Gateway Arch).  The Cubs lost (of course), but at least it was in exciting fashion, as the Cards won with a walk-off single in the bottom of the ninth.

No comments:

Post a Comment