Saturday, October 13, 2012

Forever Feeding

One thing that has been hard is that Hannah just does not want to eat. We have recently been able to get her to gain some weight, which is good since that is imperative at her age, but we are really fighting for every ounce. She has recently shown a bit more interest in it, so we are hoping that lasts and her finishing a feeding in thirty minutes or so is a new trend, but in the meantime this is how we are spending a very large percentage of our time.

2 comments:

  1. I like the Halloween pillows. Did you make those?

    ReplyDelete
  2. No. They are actually from Target, though if I had to do it over again, I would have made the black ones. They are not very sturdy and are just felt, which I have a lot of leftover felt so it wouldn't have been hard. The pumpkin ones are a little different so I feel like they were more worth the purchase.

    ReplyDelete