Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Waiting It Out

I am not really a big hospital fan at all. Some people think it's very relaxing to be here because you can order food whenever you want and you don't have to do anything, but I finished my book and have watched plenty of TV and I am a really picky eater so I have eaten the 1-2 things I find acceptable on the menu and am really ready to go home (side note - It is wonderful to be able to eat what I want without nausea or heartburn. I haven't experienced that in probably eight months. And I can drink diet pop again without it making me really sick. It's so great!). We had hoped it would be today, and my doctor was fine with that, but Hannah's pediatrician got a little freaked out over her having a homebirth and wants to observe her another night just to be certain no problems crop up. Even though I am pretty disappointed by that (Jason is more in the "It's Relaxing" camp and has enjoyed our stay much more than me), Jason and I tried to make the best of it by spending some quality time with Hannah since that one-on-one time will be much harder to come by once we get home.

No comments:

Post a Comment