Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Plan B

Today my project with Joshua was bean bag color matching. The idea was to throw the bean bags into a basket with the matching color. Unfortunately Joshua had zero interest in that. I knew that could be the case since he hasn't shown a great deal of interest in matching or color identification. I was thinking he would really like the bean bags though, since throwing is definitely one of his favorite things to do. But he really didn't like them that much either. He thought they were okay, but he quickly lost interest and seemed to be somewhat humoring me. But luckily Clara really liked the bean bags, so we spent some time playing with them and Joshua moved on to walking around with his drum on his head (also one of his favorite things to do). So we we still had a fun morning, but not in the way I had originally planned.

No comments:

Post a Comment