Saturday, June 2, 2012

Costco Lunch


We have a Costco membership, so there are certain things that we always buy there, which are usually the things that can be bought in really large sizes, such as laundry detergent and dogfood.  I'm usually the one to do this shopping trip, because it's easier for me to transport the large and heavy items than it is for Meghan.  We were overdue for a trip there, so this morning I took Joshua with me, and we got all the things we needed.  By the time we where done, it was lunchtime, and since Meghan didn't have any specific lunch plans at home, I decided Joshua and I would eat at Costco.  They have several decent food options at their concession stand area, and it's all very cheap.  I got Joshua a slice of cheese pizza, cut it into small pieces for him, fashioned him a temporary bib out of a napkin, and he then happily devoured his food.  They didn't have high chairs, but he was able to sit at the picnic table like a big boy, even though it was a long reach for him.  But for pizza, he'll gladly make it work.

No comments:

Post a Comment