Sunday, June 17, 2012

Father's Day


Today is Father's Day, and all I really wanted for Father's Day was an updated collage of pictures with my and my little kids, both people and pets (which was the gift I got to open) and some time just to spend with Joshua and Clara.  Although we were at church in the morning, and they napped in the afternoon, I got some time to just hang out with them in the late afternoon and early evening.  It was really great, and I'm just so thankful that God has given us these wonderful kids and that I'm blessed to be able to be their father.  I am also appreciative that not only am I a father to these two, but also to a third one who will join our happy family this fall.  God is doing great things with our family, and I'm really excited to be a part of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment