Saturday, June 23, 2012

Darth Jason


Everytime we go over to the Hansons, Vincent gets really excited to play games with me, or show me his Legos or whatever his latest accomplishment or creation is.  Lately he's been really into making movies, or at least movie trailers, with the help of his dad.  When we went there today, he wanted us to film a trailer.  He's very creative in his ideas for what he wants the movie to be and how the trailer should look.  This time, he determined that I should be a Sith (as a non-Star Wars fan, I barely know what that is but have gathered over time that Siths are the bad guys).  He provided me with a costume composed of Callie's graduation robe and a Darth Vader mask.  He then directed all the scenes, and his dad filmed them.  With filming complete, they will be working on the trailer and will have it ready next time we go over there, and I'm excited to see how it turns out.  Perhaps I'm a stellar actor who missed his calling. 

No comments:

Post a Comment