Sunday, April 1, 2012

A Coupe That's Supposedly Cozy


Most kids in America in the past 30 years or so have been the small owners of a Little Tikes Cozy Coupe.  I know this because I've seen tons of them, but also because statistics show that if it were an actual car, in several different years it would have been the top selling car in America.  Being suckers for conformity, or perhaps just because it's a really useful and fun toy, we bought one for Joshua.  I noticed this latest version has the new addition of some unnecessarily large cartoonish eyes, which I would think might cause Pixar's lawyers to salivate, but apparently not, as this model has been around a few years now, and I'm sure the cease-and-desist letter would have taken care of the problem if there were one.  After putting it together, despite a maddening experience with the front pillars installation that made me consider throwing them through our front window, Joshua was finally able to enjoy his new vehicle.

No comments:

Post a Comment