Thursday, April 19, 2012

Terrence is My Co-Pilot


pic name

pic name

Terrence has some problems with his teeth where the way they grew in causes them to be more likely to need to be removed as time goes on.  So far he's had nearly half of his teeth removed over the course of various vet appointments over the years.  Fortunately for him, he doesn't chew his food, but instead inhales it in seconds (Natalie takes her sweet time), so his teeth aren't all that necessary, and even the vet doesn't find it concerning.  Today Terrence had another appointment to have some teeth removed, and I picked him up and brought him home.  Usually I make him ride in the back seat even though he really wants to sit in the front.  His favorite spot is in my lap, but unless we're stopped somewhere, obviously that's not allowed.  Today I let him sit in the passenger seat for part of the trip, and he did pretty well.  Sometimes he would try to inch toward me, as you see in the first picture, but mostly he just sat there like a good dog, as you see in the second one.

No comments:

Post a Comment