Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Is Some Poor Guy's Last Name Really Schmick?


I was in Chicago today for meetings culminating with a team dinner.  We went to McCormick & Schmick's, which is a restaurant I really like but had never been to outside of KC.  I wondered if they would have the same glass domed ceiling that the KC one does, and they did.  I wondered if they would have the same outstanding menu, and they didn't.  The choices were good, but not as good as what I've seen in KC.  Here I am at dinner with my manager and my VP, the latter of whom decided to change the picture from a pleasant one to a creepy one.

Oh, and regarding the title of this post, I guess he's not poor anymore.  "Sure, make fun of my name all you want, losers.  But I won't be here to hear it, as I'll be busy taking my 14th vacation this year" - Mr. Schmick

No comments:

Post a Comment