Monday, December 17, 2012

How We Roll

Now that I have three kids under three, I have a triple stroller. I feel like if you have an almost-three-year-old, you can make do with a double because the only time you truly need a third seat in that case are big things like the zoo or something where you are likely to have another adult. But with a younger two-year-old, you really need the triple if you go out on a regular basis. If I let Joshua walk, which I do sometimes, it takes us at least 30-45 min to go around the block because he's so interested in everything. I love that, and I try not to rush him because I want to encourage his love of nature, but sometimes I actually want to burn a couple of calories, so a triple stroller is necessary for those times. I love this stroller, though it is not exactly compact. It steers like a dream and is perfect for either "Irish triplets" or twins and a toddler. It is super expensive new but I found it on Craigslist for half-price, which was very exciting. However, I bought it before my 20 week ultrasound and it is pink, so I was glad when Hannah was a girl since I was going to use it either way. I try to go outside with the kids every single day unless we have an appointment or it's raining, or frigidly cold. Sometimes we play in the backyard, sometimes Joshua walks and I carry Hannah and Clara rides the bike (which she loves), but we most often take the triple stroller out and everyone seems to enjoy it.

1 comment:

  1. So glad you found a great deal on Craigslist - the best way to get kids stuff since they seem to outgrow things pretty fast. Glad to see everyone's been able to get out and enjoy nature!

    ReplyDelete