Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Chillin' with G.G.


pic name

pic name

My grandparents are in town for a few days and are staying with Mom and Ron.  Today was the day that Mom usually watches Joshua and Clara, and I didn't have to go into work until noon, so I dropped them off.  It'd been awhile since my grandparents had seen the kids, so they were very excited to see how much they've changed and to hang out with them.  Here my grandma engages with each kid in their favorite way: Clara gets held and Joshua gets to play a game of catch.  Later in the day, Meghan and I, along with Julie and Andrew, joined everyone for dinner with my cousin Al, who is stationed at Ft. Leavenworth for a year.  I also was able to go over there for a few hours last night.  I don't often get to see my grandparents, so I was excited to have the opportunity and wanted to take full advantage of it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment