Saturday, September 22, 2012

Later, Sooners

No one likes the Oklahoma Sooners.  Well, I guess some people like them, because they do have fans, but no one I know likes them, and I'd like to keep it that way.  Pretty much everybody I know is anti-Sooner.   Today K-State had a huge game in Norman. K-State was undefeated coming into the game and is ranked #15, but Oklahoma is #6 and has only lost three games at home since Bob Stoops became the coach in 1999.  K-State was going to need some things to go their way and play a nearly perfect game, and they did!  Collin Klein was great, John Hubert did his thing, K-State won the turnover battle 3-0, and they came out on top, 24-19.  Joanna is in town, so we had her as well as Julie and Andrew over to watch the game.  K-State's season is off to a great start, and I'm excited to see how far this team can go.

No comments:

Post a Comment