Friday, September 28, 2012

Happy 34 to Me

Today was my birthday. Since I am 39 weeks pregnant, we could have the baby at any time, but so far she seems content where she is, so we got to celebrate. Our friend, Jason Keeler, offered to watch the kids for a little bit and we took him up on his offer so we could go out for a birthday dinner for me somewhere that isn't kid-friendly. I decided to try Bonefish Grill as I had always wanted to try it and I like seafood. The food was very enjoyable and I would definitely go back there to eat. After dinner, we went back home, and I got to have cake time with the kids. Jason got me a strawberry champagne cake, which was delicious. I always wanted to try that kind of cake, so it was a great surprise. For my birthday, Jason is getting me a new cell phone, though I don't yet have it since it requires me to help pick it, but I am really excited about it since my current phone is awful and barely functions because it is so old, so I will be glad to have a new one. It was a really nice birthday that I enjoyed. And, as an added bonus, the baby dropped last week so I can breathe. I am actually more comfortable than I have been at any other time this trimester so I feel great, which is a nice way to spend a birthday.

No comments:

Post a Comment