Monday, September 3, 2012

Manual Labor Day


With the baby's birth rapidly approaching, I have a huge list of things I'm trying to get done soon, as I know my free time will go down even more once the baby arrives.  Today is Labor Day, so I have the day off.  I'm taking advantage of the extra time to get a lot of my tasks done.  Most of the ones today are outdoor tasks.  In addition to mowing the whole yard, I needed to trim the trees and bushes that border the sidewalk leading up to our house.  Having a full afternoon allowed me to get a lot of things done.  By the way, apparently I have more muscular arms than I thought, or maybe the shadows are creating an optical illusion, because those don't look like my arms.

1 comment:

  1. I have a few pictures like that. Even though I know I'm not actually that thin or my eyes are not that green, the picture makes me happy and I keep it :)

    ReplyDelete