Sunday, July 15, 2012

End of Kickoff


As always, Kickoff was a long and grueling, yet also very enjoyable, time.  Not much sleep was had by many, but that was largely our own choice.  Today was the last day, but it's mostly just a travel day, as we had breakfast meetings this morning, and then everyone headed for the airport.  But because I flew from Palm Springs, the flight options weren't ideal, and I ended up taking a three-segment flight.  Here I am in the Minneapolis airport as I wait to board my final flight of the day.  Combined with the time change, I'll get to KC late tonight.  Tomorrow is Monday, so it'll be right back to work.  I do love Kickoff, but I wish it didn't take up the entire weekend.  Fortunately, it's usually the only weekend of the year that I have to give up for work, so I feel fortunate to have a job that almost always leaves my weekends free.

No comments:

Post a Comment