Wednesday, July 25, 2012

In a Box

I am not a big fan of infant carriers as I find them heavy, unwieldy, and my kids hate them even though I see all these other kids who are just totally content in them, so not sure if ours is uncomfortable or what. They are really handy for the first couple of months when the baby sleeps so much, but it has been quite a few months since I have carried Clara anywhere in hers so we decided to upgrade her to a convertible car seat. We also plan to use the carrier for the new baby and, since our car is not huge and it is very difficult to fit three rear-facing carseats across one row in most cars, we wanted plenty of time to get the carseats installed in case we had to exchange one for a different style to make them fit. So today Clara's new carseat came. Joshua always gets really excited about packages even though they are rarely for him and today was no exception. And he actually got to play with the box for awhile, which he really enjoyed. Unfortunately, being empty, it wasn't quite sturdy enough to jump off of, which is his favorite thing to do, but he still had plenty of fun getting in and out of it and hiding in it.

1 comment:

  1. What a cute picture - I wish I could just pick him up and give him a hug - Joshua is so adorable.

    ReplyDelete