Monday, July 30, 2012

More

I have not really taught my kids baby sign language. I am not that type of person even with one kid, but with two I think it would definitely be too hard. Joshua can talk now anyhow so it isn't an issue. However, he does know the sign for "More". We think the Becks taught him this because we aren't sure where else he would have picked it up. It's really cute because everytime he asks for "More" (which is a word he knows), he also does the sign for it. Here he is requesting more peaches. The only bad thing is he is a little confused about what "more" means. He thinks it means that he would like "some", either as a second or first helping. So a fair amount of the time he asks for more when he hasn't had any and I have no idea what he wants and I ask him what he wants more of and he just says "More". So it can be a guessing game, but usually it's not too hard to figure out since he has a few favorites and is also open to suggestion.

No comments:

Post a Comment