Friday, July 27, 2012

New Haircut

Today I took Joshua with me to get his haircut when I went to get mine done. Jason had previously been taking him to a barber shop and they did a good job, but Jason just doesn't have the time to bring him on a regular basis as the barber shop's hours are limited. Last time he tried bringing him to Great Clips, which is where Jason goes, but it didn't turn out very well. Christa did an excellent job on his hair. She point cut it so that it could be shorter, but still keep his curl, and gave us some products to try too. As always, Joshua was pretty somber during the cut, but he seemed happy enough with the experience. And he got a fun kid cape, which he seemed interested in.

2 comments:

  1. I always think that about myself when I stand next to joshua too. His skin is like the perfect color. next time, I'll stand next to you and you will look like you get a lot of sun :-)

    ReplyDelete