Friday, July 13, 2012

In My Dreams


Every year at Kickoff, our CEO does something crazy either as a sales incentive or reward.  A couple years ago, the first sales rep to make his or her sales quota received a Ducati.  The year before, it was a Harley.  This year, he decided to somewhat randomly award a prize to someone in attendance.  The prize was a weekend rental or either a Ferrari or a Lamborghini, whichever the winner chose.  The car would be delivered to the winner's home on the weekend of their choice.  Both cars were in the room with us.  Sadly, I did not win.  But that didn't stop me getting my picture taken while sitting in the car, in what might be the first and last time I get to sit in a Ferrari.  While it was my dream car as a kid (specifically the F40), it turns out it's not very practical in real life.  Oh, and not so affordable either.  I really love my RX-8, so I'm pretty happy with what I drive, but I wouldn't have turned down a weekend with the Ferrari.

No comments:

Post a Comment