Tuesday, August 14, 2012

A Lifestyle Improvement

Our house came with a dishwasher, but we are pretty sure it was original to the house and wasn't that great to begin with. It was really almost a constant source of frustration to me because I loathe rinsing dishes and it not only didn't do a good job cleaning dishes unless they were rinsed, but also got rust on many of our white dishes, so actually made them more dirty than they were when I put them in. So we decided to get a new dishwasher, which was installed today. I am really excited about it because it is the newer model of the one we had in our last house, which I loved. I never rinsed anything except egg and very rarely had anything that wasn't spotless so I am super excited to try it out. Joshua is also excited about it and seems to think the brand label on the bottom is a button. Here he is pushing "maytag" to see what happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment