Saturday, August 25, 2012

Sushi Burger

As I've noted about a billion times, Meghan is a fantastic cook.  She repeatedly finds great recipes and customizes them for our tastes, and nearly without fail they turn out to be delicious.  Although I never ate sushi growing up, I've had it as an adult, and I like it a lot.  One of the most common and most popular forms of sushi is the California roll, as it doesn't actually have any raw fish in it.  Tonight for dinner we had California roll burgers.  I wasn't exactly sure what it would be like, but of course I really had no reason to doubt, as they were delicious, perfectly blending the flavor of a California roll with a juicy burger.  Any of the recipes we try that we deem to be "keepers" go in our recipe book, which is actually in the form of another Google blog.  Here is the entry for the California Roll Burger, which was definitely a keeper. 

1 comment:

  1. Oh that sounds so good to me! I'm going to have to try that. And I agree, Meghan is an amazing cook!!!

    ReplyDelete