Sunday, August 12, 2012

Work in Progress

I am mostly, but not completely done with Joshua's room. The main things I still have to do are to sew a chair cover and find some curtains for him. Unfortunately, he is in a not-so-delightful new climbing phase and has broken his lamp during one of the many times he has been hanging out on top of his dresser when he should be napping, so we will also buy him a new lamp but maybe wait a bit for that. I am hoping he gets sick of the climbing once it is no longer a new thing.

Even though his room is not complete, the walls are. Here are the ones we used decals on. I am fairly happy with how they turned out, though I probably will move one of the pictures a couple inches over at some point. And it has been very good timing that when I chose to do some transportation decals, Joshua wasn't terribly interested in vehicles, but almost overnight they have become an obsession. So now he is pretty excited about all the cars in his room (and when he says car, he means all vehicles including ones that fly or float).

2 comments:

  1. I think his room looks really cute! Joshua seems pretty excited about it as well :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cool - what a lucky boy!

    ReplyDelete